Make your own IBC Containment Unit by connecting multiple 4-drum Spill Pallets
Thanks to the new sump kit also 4 drum spill pallets can be linked together – allowing you to create a containment unit with a sump capacity that is large enough to retain more volume than that of an IBC tank. For example : Connecting 3 x 4-drum spill pallets gives a total sump capacity of 1530 liters. You can thus put up to 3 IBC units on the pallets and comply with the regulations which state that one has to be able to contain 110% of the largest container (1000 liters x 110% = 1100 liters) or 25% of the total volume (3 x 1000 liters x 25% = 750 liters).
• Injection moulded pallets ensure durability and consistent specifications.
• Grate pins prevent bulging walls and premature replacement
• Grates with large openings for easy leak detection and liquid/object removal.
• Forklift & pallet jack friendly for easy re-location of the pallets.
• Sump Drain Kit allows for an economical solution for IBC containment.
|Part No.||Description||External dimensions||Sump Cap.||Load Cap.|
|SC-DP4||Spill Pallet, 4-drum||132 (L) x 132 (W) x 43 (H) cm||510 liters||2273 kg|
|SC-DK||Sump Drain Kit – Install the sump kit to share capacity across multiple pallets.|