MCI®-2020 Gel is an injectable corrosion inhibitor which provides a robust dose of corrosion protection directly at the depth of steel reinforcement in concrete. MCI®-2020 Gel utilizes the timeproven chemistry of Cortec’s Migrating Corrosion Inhibitor™ (MCI®) Technology to migrate to steel reinforcement from injection locations. Once at the reinforcing steel, MCI® molecules deposit across the metal surface to form a monomolecular layer which acts as a barrier to corrosive elements such as chlorides.
• Steel-reinforced concrete bridges exposed to corrosive environments (carbonation, deicing salts, and atmospheric attack)
• Parking decks, ramps, and garages
• Marine concrete structures, dams, and piers
• Balconies, decks, retaining walls, and lanais
• Structural walls and equipment bases
• Below grade tunnels
• Window lintels
Protection: 2 pt/yd3 (1.21 l/m3).
Package: 10 oz. (284 mL) caulking tubes,5 gallon (19 liter) pails, 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, liquid totes and bulk.
View Product Data Sheet