MCI® Window Protector is designed to repel rain or snow and reduce ice and grime build up on the windows of buildings and automobiles. This product greatly reduces the need to clean the outside of windows reducing labor costs and improves visibility when applied on the vehicle windshield.
• Clean and dry exterior glass area. For best results use window cleaning solution
• Apply product to a dry cloth and wipe glass with firm, circular, overlapping strokes
• Allow slight haze to appear
• Repeat application
• Buff surface with dry cloth until haze is removed
• Window exteriors on industrial buildings
• Automotive glass and windshields
• Fog lights
MCI® Window Protector should be kept away from heat and open flame. When stored in original, airtight containers at 5℃ (40℉) to 40℃(105℉), MCI Window Protector has a shelf life of 3 years from the date of shipment.
MCI Window Protector is available in 5 gallon (19 liter) pails and 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, also available in a 16 oz. trigger spray bottle.
View Product Data Sheet