Cortec® VpCI®-149 is a unique corrosion inhibiting paper for the protection of a wide variety of metals. Formulated to provide extra protection to sensitive metals such as copper, aluminum, and cast iron, VpCI®-149 is an excellent product for virtually all packaging needs. Manufactured using a neutral natural kraft paper, the coating provides a very soft and conformable feel to the paper. It wraps easily around metal parts, making for easy use during packaging. Since it is not a saturated paper will not tear like many other VCI papers.
Cortec® VpCI®-149 paper can be used to protect products for storage and shipment in a wide variety of ways: the 149 Kraft wrap for single item packaging or interleaving; end closures for shipping tubes, insert strips for recessed areas in large packages, and as sheet liners or separators between products.
The typical applications are:
• Metal producing: coils, wire reels, plate, bar, etc.
• Metal forging and die casting: raw and machined forgings and castings.
• Metalworking: stamping, sheet metal work, springs, bearings, fasteners, tube, pipe, nails, etc.
• Finished products: engines, machinery , equipment, tools, hardware, appliances, instruments, motors, etc.
• Electrical, electronic components, controls, etc.
Package: Standard and custom
View Product Data Sheet