VpCI®-405 is a phosphate free cleaner and degreaser designed to clean light oils, greases and carbon deposits. VpCI®-405 can provide corrosion protection of up to 3 months to ferrous and non-ferrous metals. VpCI®-405 can be metered into power washers, steam cleaners, dip tanks and other cleaning equipment.
While most cleaning compounds available on the market today are simple blends of surfactants and detergents which limit their cleaning effectiveness, VpCI®-405 offers improved cleaning plus multi-metal corrosion protection action in one step, resulting in significant savings.
• Phosphate-free cleaner
• Heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser
• Excellent for light oils and greases
• Will not affect painted surfaces
• Remains active even if left to dry
• Mostly used at room temperature, thus reducing energy consumption. Can also be used in a heated bath for heavy hydrocarbons.
• Viscous liquid that will cling to ceilings and vertical surfaces in a ready-to-use formulation
• No special protective equipment needed for application
• Provides corrosion protection after parts have been cleaned
• Protects carbon steel in solution and above the liquid line
• Will foam if put under high pressure to improve cleaning ability
Package: VpCI®-405 is available in 5 gallon (19 liter) pails, 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, liquid totes and bulk.
View Product Data Sheet