MCI®-2019 W is a patented, one component, VOC compliant, clear, penetrating, breathable 40% water-based silane sealer, containing Cortec’s migrating corrosion inhibitor technology. The sealer is composed of a stable 40% alkylalkoxy silane emulsion in water. MCI®-2019 W is specifically developed to protect new and existing concrete structures against the damaging effects of moisture intrusion, freeze/ thaw scaling, and chloride-ion (salt) intrusion.
• MCI®-2019 offers engineers, owners, contractors, DOTs and government agencies a time proven corrosion inhibiting technology that will extend the life of all reinforced concrete structures
• Protects against the harmful effects of corrosion by migrating into even the densest concrete
• Migratory inhibitor reduces further corrosion of the most rusted metals
• Easily applied by spray, roller, squeegee or paint brush to any concrete surface, reducing the high cost of labor and equipment • Non-toxic, contains no nitrites, phosphates, chromates
• MCI®-2019 silane sealer molecules are very small, allowing penetration into the smallest concrete pores
• Enhances the durability of reinforced concrete and increases surface abrasion resistance
• Blocks carbonation and chloride ion intrusion
• Allows concrete to breathe and vapor to diffuse, is not a vapor barrier
• Helps protect against acid and chemical attack
• No blushing, peeling or yellowing
• Resistant to alkali attack
Package: 5 gallon (19 liter) pails and 55 gallon (208 liter) drums.
View Product Data Sheet
MCI-2019 W/ MCI-2019 W FD