MCI®-2120 Concentrate is a surface-applied corrosion inhibitor designed to migrate through even the densest concrete structures and seek out steel reinforcing bars embedded in concrete. MCI®-2120 Concentrate also protects a multitude of other metals, including carbon steel and aluminum. MCI®-2120 Concentrate provides effective protection to reinforcing steel due to enhanced film-forming properties. MCI®-2120 Concentrate reduces further corrosion on reinforcing metals and extends the service life of the structure.
MCI®-2120 Concentrate is recommended for:
• All reinforced, precast, prestressed, post-tensioned or marine concrete structures
• Steel reinforced concrete bridges, highways and streets exposed to corrosion environments (carbonation, deicing salts and atmospheric attack)
• Parking decks, ramps and garages
• Preventive maintenance of all reinforced concrete commercial and civil engineered structures
• Concrete piers, dams, offshore platforms, piles, pillars, pipes and utility poles
• Restoration and repair of all reinforced concrete commercial and civil engineered structures
• Buildings and foundations of all types
Package:MCI®-2120 Concentrate is available in 5 gallon (19 liter) pails, 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, liquid totes and bulk.
View Product Data Sheet