Our most popular maintenance pads.Perfect for general industrial maintenance or spill clean up.
• Adsorbs a variety of industrial liquids including oils, water, solvents, coolants, etc.
• One sided spunbond gives extra strength as well as lower lint.
• Ideal sorbent for dealing with leaks and drips in the work place.
• Perforated to help you minimize waste and lower your disposal costs.
• Available with SPC’s unique “Dispense & Dispose” system for added convenience and lower cost per pad!
• Now also available in 10 packs of pads in a DND box – allowing smaller users to acquire smaller packs.
Dispense & Dispose System:
Dispenser box for easy access to the product & disposal bags and box
to ensure proper disposal of waste.
|Part No.||Description||Packaging||Adsorption Capacity|
|MRO100-E||PADS, 41 cm x 51 cm 100 Heavy weight, perforated & bonded||100 pads/box||112 liters|
|MRO300-E||PADS, 41 cm x 51 cm 100 Medium weight, perforated & bonded||100 pads/box||88 liters|
|MRO150-DND-E||PADS, 41 cm x 51 cm Heavy weight, perforated & bonded with Dispense & Dispose System||150 pads/dispenser box||168 liters|
|MRO100-E/10||PADS, 41 cm x 51 cm Heavy weight, perforated & bonded 13 bags/dispenser box||10 pads/bag
13 bags/dispenser box