For use when chemicals and hazardous liquids are involved!
• Adsorbs a wide range of chemicals, including acids and caustics.
• One sided spun-bond gives extra strength as well as lower lint.
• Chemically inert: product does not degrade or cause a dangerous chemical reaction with the adsorbed liquid.
• Green color alerts workers that product is being used for hazardous liquids.
• Green color also allows the user to identify and separate hazardous waste for disposal, resulting in lower disposal costs.
• Perforated for flexibility – tear at the perforations for smaller sized pads to use only what you need.
|Part No.||Description||Packaging||Adsorption Capacity|
|UN100-E||PADS, 41 cm x 51 cm
Medium weight, perforated & bonded
|100 pads/box||88 liters|
|UN1212-E||PADS, 30 cm x 30 cm
Medium weight, bonded 4 bags/dispenser box
|50 pads/bag||76 liters|